Maintenance, Repairs and Compliance
Synernet has helped hundreds of healthcare providers - hospitals, surgical centers, physician practices, physical therapy clinics and many others – reduce medical equipment expense, maximize asset utilization, drive down maintenance costs and maintain compliance with an innovative client focused bio-medical, sterilizer and imaging equipment service.
- Custom-designed biomedical clinical engineering services
- Specialized sterilizer service for operating room equipment
- Imaging and other high-end biomed equipment
- Adhere to applicable JCAHO standards and state regulations
Healthcare, Physical Therapy, Higher Education and Others
Are you a potential Clinical Engineering customer? We are currently servicing the following:
- Hospitals and Surgical Centers
- Physician Practices and Multispecialty Group Practices
- Physical Therapy Clinics
- Oral Surgery Practices
- Veterinary Clinics
- Cities & Towns – Medcu
- Colleges & High Schools
Global Medical Equipment Service Program
Preventive and Corrective Service for Entire Medical Equipment Inventory
- Imaging equipment
- Operating Room Equipment
- Biomedical equipment
Biomedical Equipment Service Program
Maintenance, Service and Experience
Synernet’s professional field technicians are highly-trained professionals who maintain and service your critical equipment efficiently and on schedule. That’s because Synernet works with you by first completing a risk analysis of your equipment mix, then designs a service program that fits your budget and needs.
- Routinely achieve monthly preventive maintenance completion rates of 95 percent or higher
- 24/7, 365 Days - Field technician on call after hours and weekends for unexpected repairs
- All service is tracked through Synernet’s web-enabled equipment database
Sterilizer Service Program
Maintenance, Service and Installation
Synernet’s sterilizer service program offers levels of service from comprehensive maintenance and repair coverage to installation and equipment moving. From preventive maintenance on your laboratory sterilization and operating room equipment to large installs, Synernet has a customer focused solution to meet your needs.
- Operating Room Tables and Lights
- Warming Cabinets
- Sales and installation of rebuilt Sterilizers & Washers
Imaging Service Program
Comprehensive Coverage and Cost- Reduction
Synernet imaging field service drives client savings by consolidating and reducing dependence on expensive OEM service contracts. By offering a comprehensive solution, Synernet brings scale efficiency for small to mid-sized healthcare organizations.
- 100% of risk through Capped Cost Program on Imaging Equipment
- Complete Equipment Analysis to Validate and Manage Inventory
- Additional Review of Service Histories
- Analyze and Qualify Current & Alternative Vendors
- Implement Policy & Procedures for Service Events and Dispatch
- Track Service Response & Resolution Progress
- Standardize Parts Ordering
Capital Equipment Purchase Program
Synernet has partnered with EMTS – Equipment Management & Technology Solutions to bring an industry leading capital equipment acquisition and service contract negotiation service to the Northeast. New and existing Synernet clients can take advantage of the insight and expertise of EMTS to negotiate the best price on capital equipment – no cost or risk.
- Capital Equipment Purchases
- Sales & installation of remanufactured sterilizers and related accessories
- Review and re-writing of equipment-related policies and procedures
- Management of in-house medical equipment maintenance programs
EMTS offers several dynamic services to our healthcare clients. In general, these services are designed to reduce the costs associated related to capital equipment acquisition and service contract activities (capital equipment acquisition, installation, relocation, maintenance, parts, warranty, upgrades, leases - any equipment related cost estimated to be in excess of $5,000), with the exception of our Equipment Valuation Services (EVS).
Web-Enabled Equipment Database
Lifecycle Management and Equipment Tracking
Synernet’s web-enabled equipment database makes preventive maintenance schedules, records and various maintenance reports available to you at any time, night or day. So you’ll have access to up-to-date information and reporting on important areas of interest
- Monthly Variance
- Overdue PM's
- Service Activity and Repeat Service
- Incoming and Retired Equipment
- Identify User Issues
- Inventory by Dept., Site, etc.
24/7, 365 Days a Year
Most Synernet field technicians reside in the surrounding community of their everyday clients. Even in rural areas, a Synernet field technician is never based too far away to offer prompt 24-hour on-call service.
- Synernet’s 24-Hour Clinical Engineering Customer Service
- Call (207) 761-0030 or Toll-free at (800) 782-8349.
We're here to help
Email Mike Hutchins, Clinical Engineering Director, for more information, or call (207) 761-0030