Fast, Accurate and Secure
Hospitals, surgical centers and physician practices turn to Synernet for professional medical transcription that leverages technology to produce a flexible, fast and extremely accurate solution to their transcription needs.
- U.S based Director, Management, QA and Supervisors
- U.S based Medical Transcriptionists
- Strategically located in 30 states
- 24/7 365 coverage
- Fast Turnaround Times (TAT): Meet or Exceed Industry Standards
- Online Reporting
Scale, Experience and Value
Synernet is a proud partner of the Fusion Suite with extensive experience with Fusion Voice®, Fusion Text® and Nuance SpeechMagic®. Working with clients across the U.S. to bring a solution that is flexible, cost effective and extremely accurate. Extending the Dolbey suite into an outsourced, insourced or blended insource/outsource – Synernet brings value to clients who partner with us for MT services.
- Synernet Medical Transcription - Excellence Since 2003
- Scale and Volume
- Hundreds of Clients Across Seven U.S. States
- Millions of Lines Transcribed a Year
- Enterprise Document Management
- Application Level Encryption
Compliance & Security
Synernet transcription meets or exceeds all applicable standards for medical records security.
- Event Logs and Access Tracking
- Security Monitoring and Notification
- HIPAA compliant from end to end
- Disaster Recovery
- Process and Data Distribution Across Servers
U.S. Based, Quality Assurance and Reporting
Synernet’s reputation for quality medical transcription has been earned from a history of consistently producing error-free medical records at a rate over 98%.
- Teams of U.S. based Medical Transcriptionists
- Familiar with Style, Accents and Tendencies of Providers
- Randomized automated QA Checks
- Track Quality Attributes
- Online Quality Assurance Reports
U.S. Based, Personal Service and Tracking
Quarterly meetings with Synernet’s Medical Transcription Director include reviews of the online reports on medical records quality, as well as the overall quality of Synernet’s customer service and timeliness.
- 24/7 365 Customer Service
- 24/7 365 Quality Assurance
Flexibility, Best Practices and Experience
Synernet’s depth in the industry and experience has led to integration with nearly all HER and Him systems via HL-7 or we can even write directly in your system. Integration with different platforms, including voice recognition and remote dictation capture systems are all part of Synernet’s flexible solution.
- Data Integration to HIM or HER System
- Provider Convenience
- Standard Medical Transcription
- Voice Recognition Backend Edited
Case Study: 140 bed Acute-care Hospital
Using Synernet’s medical transcription service improved turnaround times, improved hours of coverage and saved the institution more than $200,000 annually.
Read the Case Study
Professional, Experience and Specialist
Contact Vicky Donaldson, Director of Medical Transcription, for more information or call (207) 771-3480.